Monday, December 27, 2010

Winter Skin Care and Makeup Tips for a Post-Christmas Budget

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for the lack of posting this holiday, I have been swamped with work and of course the usual hustle and bustle the season brings. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and Santa brought you everything you wanted!! What were some of the presents you received? Makeup, clothes, diamonds, a shake weight(haha)?? :)

Today I had the pleasure of doing another segment on Fresh Living. I figured since it is officially winter I would do one based on taking care of winter skin and some makeup tips. Since we are fresh out of Christmas I decided to base the products around amazing drug store brands that are budget friendly. These are ones that I personally chose, use and love.

I hope you enjoy, let me know what some of your favorites are too..

Hearts,
Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment